Cart 0 items: $0.00
2018 Monte Santoccio Valpolicella Superiore

2018 Monte Santoccio Valpolicella Superiore

Out Of Stock
Add To Cart
$53.00
 
Out Of Stock

This beautiful wine is a perfect expresion of place and time.  60% of the wine is aged in cement vats with the other 40% aging in French oak barrels for 1 year before being bottled.  Clean, intense and fresh with aromas of plum and cherries, smooth tannins and a wonderful and persistent finish. 

Wine Profile

Wine Specs

Wine Specs
Vintage
2018
Varietal
Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, & Molinara
Appellation
Valpolicella
Alcohol %
13
Out Of Stock
Add To Cart
$53.00
 
Out Of Stock

Share: